17 Jun 2009

My visit to Salthouse, North Norfolk

Its been so long since I last posted. Uni has finished now and im awaiting my result, ive put up and then taken down my final exhibition (photos of which ill post soon) and now Im job hunting in the real world and unsure of where im going to live for how long with who..etc. A couple of weekends ago we escaped to the coast and stayed in a little cottage on the North Norfolk coast. The weather was very mixed but I loved the isolation and lack of a tv.

Salthouse beach


Looking back to the cottage


Tradition local flint wall


Beautiful yellow roses




A mini postbox


Giant gunnera I seem to find some everywhere I go


Norfolk dog stop


Stinging nettles


Wildflowers








Mr Snail


Irises



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails