2 Sept 2008

Holiday time in Cornwall


Came back from St. Austell last night where Ive spent the last 3 days, got a good deal on Ryanair but beware Newquay airport development tax on the way home. We visited the Eden Project to start with and then got to go somewhere I have always wanted to visit, The Lost Gardens of Heligan.

I would revisit both again but the Eden project was a bit like a theme park and the Lost Garden of Heligan was magic, hundreds of photos were taken of both. I hope I can go back every year to both places and see whats new.

Went on the St. Austell brewery tour which was the first brewery tour I have ever been on and I have to say was really really interesting. Roy the guide was excellent, we were able to go everywhere and see every stage of the process and I can highly recommend Clouded Yellow the only wheat beer made in the brewery, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails